Friday, October 4, 2013

Pillowcases for the wee ones...

I hadn't made pillowcases yet for my smallest grandchildren.  So I got busy and rectified that situation.  This is the monkey pillowcase for my four year old grandson.


And I made two of these birdie pillowcases...one for my just 3 year old granddaughter and one for my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter.  My six year old granddaughter couldn't hold back her tears when she saw this one. She wants one too.  So maybe it is time to make new pillowcases for the three oldest grandkids.


Did I mention there is another one on the way?!?  :o)

5 comments:

Karen said...

Good to see you are making it fair for all the grand children!! I think it is great that they all love them and want them.
And another one on the way? How exciting!!

Sheila said...

Congratulations! A new baby.
Love your pillowcases. My grandchildren all love pillowcases. Always a welcome surprise.

Exuberant Color said...

Yes it's probably time to make new ones for the older kids too. There are so many cute fabrics to use.

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!! Oh my gosh I WANT the birdie pillowcase. Both are adorable.

Lisa said...

The monkeys are adorable - and so fitting for a 4 year old boy...right??!!! hee hee. I can see why your 6 yr old granddaughter wants a birdie pillow case - oh my it is sooo cute!!! You are going to be busy!